Good morning. Spring is less than a day away. Are you excited? I am. Despite some weird weather and the fact that it’s cold outside, longer days bring holidays and vactions to mind.
Last year, we went on an Alaskan cruise, something I would recommend to any and everyone. The scenery was incredible. This year I’ll be visiting Denmark, Norway, and Iceland. What can i say? I love mountains. Who knows where I’ll go next year.
One thing is for sure, I’ll always have the ability to travel in books. Holiday Fling, a ten book bundle from Crimson can take you places in your imagination for less than a US dollar.
Get swept away from your everyday troubles with these ten vacation romances. A change of scenery and a sexy stranger leads to sparks flying for these charming couples. But when their holidays are over, can they figure out how to turn their flings into forever love?
- What a Texas Girl Wants: The last thing Jackson Taylor wants in his life is a down-to-earth girl like Kathleen Witte, so why did he just wake up next to her on a Mexican beach with a ring on his finger? Once they’re back in Texas, though, this all-business marriage might just turn into an all-consuming love.
- Summer Promises: Drama queen Carly Foster is stuck performing in a touristy ghost town with charming Asher Day. Is he flirting with her because he’s bored or is there room for passionate play off stage, too?
- Jade’s Treasure: Jade Sawyer simply wants to be left alone to manage her family’s mountain resort and design her jewelry. Then world-famous author Matthew Riley McLaughlin books a room as a hideout, and their shared need for privacy becomes personal. But can she overlook a shocking betrayal?
- The Spanish Acquisition: When multibillionaire business mogul Carlos meets struggling art student Lily on vacation in the Dominican Republic, passion ignites. But they must overcome their differences as well as a mix-up of mistaken identity.
- California Wine: Italian Marcos Gamari has one goal in life: to create the finest wine from the best vineyards in the world. Then he meets single mother Elizabeth Ladina, who shows him that his real dream just may reside here in the mountains of Santa Cruz.
- Between the Sheets: An annual retreat is the perfect setting for music teacher Maggie Schafer to turn over a new leaf in her love life, but then a pretend romance with handsome Randy Devers gets surprisingly real.
- All About Charming Alice: Quirky Alice Treemont gives up hope of finding love in rural Blake’s Folly, Nevada, until dashing and well-to-do author Jace Constant comes to town to research his new book. Opposites indeed attract, and soon the whole town is determined to make a love match.
- Just for the Weekend: Multimillionaire Sam Mason is sick of gold diggers. When he meets a role-playing kindergarten teacher at a sci-fi convention in Vegas, she seems like the real thing. Then – surprise! – he wakes up married to this sexy stranger . . . only to find his new bride has vanished. Is he looking for a swindler or the love of his life?
- Christmas Dinner: Amanda dreads returning home single for Christmas, but the only available man to play escort is her rival for the TV anchor spot. When he agrees, much to her surprise, they both see a different side of each other under the mistletoe.
- Trapped in Tourist Town: Cady Eaton dreams of the bright lights of New York City, but she’s stuck playing tour guide to travel writer Burke Sanders in tiny Scallop Shores. When deeper feelings develop, can he convince her that everything they need is right in front of them?
Sensuality level: Sensual
You can get your copy from most e-book retailers: